- Companionship and clarity at your veterinary appointments.
- Support grieving process and alleviate fear of the unknown.
- Information on all options, including holistic care.
- Maximize quality of life and allow time for closure.
- Shift goal of care from cure to comfort.
- Coordinate your care team
- Decrease anxiety through contingency plans.
- Educate about the dying process.
- 24-7 support to avoid crises.
- Empowerment for decision making.
- Arrange euthanasia, if desired.
- Plan aftercare and life tribute.
“Don’t take the freeway…plan the journey so there is time to enjoy it. Take it all in, the sniffs and the scenery.”